|Due to continued growth, King Filtration Technologies, Inc. is seeking qualified candidates to join our inside sales team. We are a well-established company with over 56 years of service to our customers. Qualified candidates will thrive in an exciting growth-oriented company that offers new and exciting challenges daily.
A close knit, comfortable office environment with office pets offers a unique and lively small business atmosphere.
The most qualified candidates will have industrial customer service and sales experience as well as industry knowledge. This position is heavily oriented towards customer service, customer relationship management, sales growth, sales administrative work and product marketing.
This key position is responsible for:
- Providing sales and service to external customers
- Analyzing price and delivery dates, locating products; creating quotes, purchase orders, & order acknowledgements; and providing a high level of service to all customers
- Processing & expediting orders, customer returns, & vendor returns in an accurate and timely manner
- Identify customer needs, providing solutions and recommending new and better products
- Work as a team with Territory Sales Representatives to support customer satisfaction and sales growth
- Growing profitable market share by presenting value-added services & add-ons
- Resolving customer problems, investigating issues, and utilizing supervisors for resolution when necessary
- Manage and support annual RFQ process for our key contract customers
- Participation in sales related activities such as sales meetings, supplier visits and sales training
- Work with other departments on customer-related developments and issues
- Industrial customer service and sales experience related to inside or outside sales
- Demonstrated computer skills and experience with MS Excel (especially important), Outlook, typical sales order entry and inventory software applications, database, and CRM tools
- Demonstrated effective written and verbal communication skills
- Proven strong organization &planning skills. Detail oriented
- Proven skills and aptitude to excel in a customer-focused and results-driven environment
- Demonstrated business math skills
- Ability to function in a high stress environment, under substantial time pressure
- Industrial employment background
- Sales orientation
- Excellent administrative talents
We offer a comprehensive compensation/benefits package including salary, commission, health insurance, dental insurance, health club membership support, and 401(k).
More information on our company and products may be obtained by visiting our web site at www.kingfiltration.com.
Upbeat and positive minded individuals will be given top consideration. If this opportunity is of interest to you and you can commute to our office five days per week, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Phone : 314-432-8441
Email : email@example.com