Entry Level Sales Position
Are you ready to start a career in sales? Would you like to learn skills that advance your professional and personal development? King Filtration Technologies is looking for competitive and driven people of integrity to join our expanding sales team.
Previous sales experience is not required because this is a twelve-month training program to prepare you for a career in industrial sales. You will be trained and mentored by our experienced sales team on every aspect of business-to-business sales, customer service, and product knowledge. We prefer a bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or a technical degree (Engineering, Chemistry, Biology, etc.).
- To gain proficiency in fully utilizing our ERP system, P21, to enter orders, support customers with data in the tool (ex. lead times, shipping information, etc.), pull reports, analyze customer and sales data, and to learn to use the data to better support our customers and look for opportunities to drive sales growth
- To develop the ability to support our customers and our sales teammates to improve customer loyalty and drive sales growth
- To start on a good path toward becoming an expert in industrial filtration
- Ability to comfortably interact and engage with people
- Demonstrated computer skills and experience with MS Excel (especially important) and Outlook
- Demonstrated effective written and verbal communication skills
- Proven strong organization & planning skills. Detail oriented
- Strong strategic and critical thinking skills
- Ability to drive change
- Ability to work in a competitive, team-oriented environment
- Self-motivated and entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to handle overnight travel 50% of the time or more in the future
King Filtration Technologies, part of the Flow Control Group, is an established and growing company with over 59 years of service to our customers. We supply customers throughout the U.S. and overseas and maintain Supply Chain Alliance contracts with Fortune 500 corporations providing filters and filtration equipment to all of their North American manufacturing plants. We enjoy a very loyal and expanding customer base because we strive to provide the highest level of service, products, and technical support to exceed our customers’ expectations.
If you exhibit many of the attributes and have an interest in a sales career with King Filtration, please send us your resume at email@example.com so we can begin discussions to determine if our work family is a good place for you to grow and enjoy success.
We offer a comprehensive compensation/benefits package including salary, commission, health insurance, dental insurance, health club membership support, and 401(k).
More information on our company and products may be obtained by visiting our web site at www.kingfiltration.com.