Research. Development. Production.
For over 50 years King Filtration has supplied the Pharmaceutical and Life Science industry with solutions and services for research, development and production of biotechnology and pharmaceutical drug therapies. We supply a full range of filtration products that are 100% integrity tested and supported by a validation guide. We help our customers solve the most complex and diverse range of fluid and gas purification challenges and meet strict FDA regulations.
We are committed to the best practices in providing high quality service and performance to help our customers
- Optimize manufacturing efficiency
- Improve product quality
- Reduce manufacturing costs
- Increase yield
- Reduce total cost of filtration
We are not owned by a filter manufacturer so we can provide you with a truly unbiased source for filtration products, equipment and technical support.
Customizable QA / QC, documentation and record retention process (click for more information)
Supply Chain Optimization
With increasing regulatory pressure and greater demand for faster time-to-market, working with suppliers you can trust is critical. There is no margin for error in drug safety and process security. These factors underscore the work we do at King Filtration with respect to verifiable traceability for product contact filtration. It’s vital to manage the documentation, know where your filters came from and their exact materials of construction (MOC).
Our documentation system has been customized to meet the Quality Process needs of our Pharmaceutical, Food and Beverage (FDA) and Chemical customers’ needs. Click for more information
Among the Pharmaceutical Filtration Products we offer include:
Liquid Pre-filters for:
- Clarification filters to expand retention capabilities for maximum protection of downstream membrane filters and processing equipment.
- Clarification of aqueous solutions, media and biologics.
- Clarification, pre-filtration and pre-stabilization of process liquids and supporting utility solutions in the industrial biotechnology, fine chemical and beverage industries.
- Cost-effective removal of particulate and microorganisms from pharmaceutical liquids.
Sterilizing Grade Filters for:
- High Capacity Sterilization
- Bioburden Reduction Pharmaceutical Liquid Filters
- Mycoplasma Removal from cell culture media
- Aggressive chemicals (including acids, bases and solvents)
- Low binding media
- Viscous Fluids
- Chemically Resistant Fluoropolymer Pharmaceutical Filters
- Effective removal of Ralstonia pickettii and other diminutive organisms
Encapsulated Filters in all types of materials for production scale of pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical products.
- Encapsulated pre-filters for aggressive or sensitive chemicals
- Validated capsules for sterilization of pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical products
Additional Filters and Treatment Systems include
- Sanitary Vessels
- Lab Scale Capsules and Syringes
- Water Treatment Systems, Prefilters and RO membranes
- Point of use Water Treatment – ion exchange resin filters for point of use water treatment
- Filter media and Filter Aids
- HEPA and ULPA air filtration
- Steam Filtration
- Gas Generators
- All types and brands of filtration and separation products for plant support equipment including compressors, air handling systems, lubrication and water systems
Contact us for a complete review of your filtration needs and a tailored presentation on the ways in which King Filtration Technologies, Inc. can reduce your total cost of filtration purchases.