Due to continued growth, King Filtration Technologies, Inc. is seeking exceptional Sales Representatives. If you have experience in a consultative role helping engineers or chemists, maintenance teams, and purchasing professionals solve problems and improve processes, we have interest in learning more about you.
Experience in selling into Pharmaceutical, Food & Beverage, Chemicals, Oil & Gas, and/or Power Generation is highly desirable.
- Sales growth through new business with existing customers
- Sales growth through new customer additions in target markets
- Sales growth through new business in new markets
- Bachelor’s degree in in Business, Marketing, or a technical degree (Engineering, Chemistry, Biology, etc.)
- Ability to interact and sell effectively at all levels including, but not limited to: Corporate Officers, Plant Engineering and maintenance, Supply Chain Personnel, Chemists and other plant support employees.
- Demonstrated ability to grow sales
- Strong strategic skills
- Critical thinking skills
- Drive change
- Success in a competitive, team-oriented environment
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Thrive in an exciting growth-oriented company
King Filtration Technologies is an established company with over 50 years of service to our customers. We have experienced double digit growth over the last several years. We supply customers throughout the U.S. and overseas and maintain Supply Chain Alliance contracts with Fortune 500 corporations providing filters and filtration equipment to all their U.S. manufacturing plants. We enjoy a very loyal and expanding customer base because we strive to provide the highest level of service, products and technical support to exceed our customer’s expectations.
Compensation includes base salary plus monthly uncapped commission on all sales. We provide employer paid Health & Dental insurance, cover travel expenses, and offer a 401K program.
Overnight travel will be required.