Due to continued growth, King Filtration Technologies, Inc. is seeking qualified candidates to join our team as a Sales Support Specialist. We are a well-established company with over 64 years of service to our customers. Qualified candidates will thrive in an exciting growth-oriented company that offers new and exciting challenges daily.
A close knit, comfortable office environment with office pets offers a unique and lively small business atmosphere.
The most qualified candidates will have industrial customer service and sales experience as well as industry knowledge. This position is heavily oriented towards customer service, customer relationship management, sales growth, sales administrative work and product marketing.
This key position is responsible for:
- Supporting our sales team with report and spreadsheet creation, analysis, and recommendations
- Analyzing prices and delivery dates, identifying updated shipping/delivery information and providing a high level of service to all customers both internal and external as appropriate
- Analyzing sales results to identify targets for proactive calling and visit by the sales team
- Assist with expediting orders, customer returns, & vendor returns in an accurate and timely manner
- Resolving customer problems, investigating issues, and utilizing King Filtration management for resolution when necessary
- Supporting our RFQ process for our key contract customers as well as smaller customers
- Working with other departments on customer-related developments and issues
- Demonstrated computer skills and experience with P21 or other ERP systems, software applications, database systems, and CRM tools
- Industrial industry employment background
- BS or BA Degree in Business, Accounting, or Finance
- Demonstrated computer skills and experience with MS Excel (especially important), MS Word, and Outlook
- Demonstrated effective written and verbal communication skills
- Proven strong organization & planning skills. Detail oriented
- Proven skills and aptitude to thrive in a customer-focused and results-driven environment
- Demonstrated business math skills
- Ability to manage stress and time pressure
- Excellent administrative talents
We offer a comprehensive compensation/benefits package including salary, health insurance, dental insurance, vision care insurance, life insurance, and a matched 401(k).
More information on our company and products may be obtained by visiting our web site at www.kingfiltration.com.
Upbeat and positive-minded individuals will be given top consideration. If this opportunity is of interest to you and you can commute to our office five days per week, please apply!